Saturday, October 22, 2011

A long day!

Not much time - let's just say that I have finished all that I wanted to get done for my class this morning and TEN minutes to spare. I was up until 11 sewing last night and early this morning. Better not tell the students that!!!!   Of course - I was behind and had to play catch up. And the dratted picture isn't loading since the small camera is already in the car and the big one is taking time.

I am THRILLED with how this is coming together including the S curves!!!!  As if one curve isn't enough - these suckers have TWO curves. Oh yeah - lots of fun.

After my class - I am back to the CreativFestival. Oh my - temptations everywhere I look!!!!!!   I will try to take some pictures today.

The big black dog is STILL at the animal hospital. I don't even want to think about it. She is slowly recovering and I hope to bring her home today. And little Sammy is having issues with her hips????  She is squeaking if she moves the wrong way or we touch her the wrong way - haven't isolated the pain spot yet and trouble on the stairs and won't jump up on M's bed. Not sure if she was just stressed with having Kaylee all to herself last week, she got hurt some how or she is getting arthritis.  I can see a second mortgage coming up!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Ciao!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your spectacular dragon star quilt!
    I hope you take time to sit down with that
    wonderful cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete