OH MY GOSH --- who posted the comment about the quilted boat made with larch trees? It came through as anonymous!!! But that was exactly the boat I was talking about. If anyone else wants to read about it, you can check it out here. Shoot, that didn't work, and I don't have time to follow up. A job for tomorrow.
I'm sorry about yesterday's post! I had written it and proofread it, but when it came time to post it, I forgot that wee step. Someone texted me that it was missing! Thanks, Mary!
I also do not have time to relate my story to you. I'm in a bit of a rush this morning. I am off to the gym to meet with Brooke.
While I made progress on the pattern testing, I didn't even complete a single block. It's been a couple of silly days, and that's all I'm going to say about that.
I had a small puzzle that I knew I could tackle relatively quickly, so I did that. This is a very weird puzzle. The pieces are rounded and made of plastic.
![]() |
| Round, plastic puzzle pieces |
![]() |
| Why - it's Harry Potter |
![]() |
| The back of the Harry Potter puzzle |
![]() |
| The puzzle box |
It was fun to do, but not the style that I like, so I won't be doing any more. I did not buy it either, but it was on loan to me.
There are so many puzzles, both in the pictures available, the quality, and the number of pieces! It's definitely like quilting. So much to do and so little time. What's shocking is that the puzzlers are just like the quilters -- huge piles of "UFOs" to assemble. And then there's the question of which ones to keep and which to sell, swap, or donate. At least, it's a ton easier to get rid of a puzzle than it is to get rid of a quilt!
I'm sorry for the short post. A lot is going on—everyone is OK. But my time is not quite my own some days. Hopefully I can elaborate on that tomorrow.
Have a super day!!
Ciao!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment