Well it would appear that you have to ride at least 100K!!!!! But do you ever wonder how you can rack up the KM on your car just running around doing errands. Then when you want some serious distance - well where do you rid?????? Check out the link below - you can see all the gory details of my ride today!!!! Yes - only an idiot would ride that distance on one of the hottest days of the year! But I DID wear sun screen. I am sure that I still looked like a tomatoe with a helmet! I felt great the entire ride and did some decent times on the hills, but I ran out of food and there are NO corner stores in some of these areas. And I was dehydrated when I got home, but once I pumped some electrolytes into me - I was OK. However I have to say that I was feeling so great, that I got this crazy notion in my head that I would be able to CONQUER that nasty hill on 6th line. And you know what - I DID!!!!!!! Slow and steady and I felt great at the top.
Crazy ride on a hot day!!!!!
As for the rest of the day - well I did NOT get much done!!!! And now I have to figure out what to do with my evening. Anyway - have a look at all those numbers - OK - you don't have to, but they are kind of interesting. but look at the map - it's pretty cool and the final distance?????? 115K. As long as I have food with me - I think I will be good to go for the big upcoming rides. Let the day be slightly cooler than today, although there wasn't much wind!!!
Have a great day!!!!
- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star