- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Sunday, February 14, 2016
Border line - INSANE
It's going to be an intense weekend. Have classes to teach today (yes - even though it is a long weekend) but since I'm not around next weekend, we had to shift things. Not going to do this again!
Then tons of quilting and before I left the office, we had a quick chat about what still needed to be done before we leave next week. OK - so there is a bit of work still to do!!! Yep - I might just be stitching that binding down on the plane!!!
I decided that in the midst of prepping for my classes today that I had better get that block with those teeny weeny pieces sewn together before some of them go missing.
And here it is. those half square triangles are TINY!!!!! Not as matched up as I would like it to get - but this is as good as it gets!!!!!
A certain someone is sitting beside me - BEGGING me to go outside despite the fact that the thermometer says MINUS 23. Where did this crazy weather come from????
Well - I do need to get pictures of the forest, but I'm thinking we'll take a quick spin to the dog park. She hasn't had a good run all week and she has loads of energy to burn!!!! So yep - bundling up and we're off to the dog park.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!