- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Thursday, March 9, 2017
More recaps of Quiltcon
WOW WOW WOW --- as more and more bloggers do their recap of QuiltCon, I'm thinking that perhaps we didn't go to the same quilt show!
Check out Jess's blog. While I knew that the Savannah College of Art and Design was nearby - I actually visited the bookstore on my last day which was amazing and I found a super inspiration book which I'm NOT sharing with you. I had NO IDEA that tours were available or that there was a gallery. DUH!!! I used to go to a school of Art and Design - I should have known. Oh well - live and learn. Granted we were working all day, but I need to get better tuned into all aspects of what's happening.
What is the difference between regular quilters and modern quilters?
Check out this blog to get one person's take on the difference.
And then there were these demos that I did. We live streamed them on Facebook. Here are the links in case you missed them.
I haven't even watched them myself. Yikes - too scary!!!!
Hopefully, on the weekend, I can provide my own recap of Quiltcon? I'm not promising anything as I still have homework pictures to post.
I'm sequestered at home today with a laptop and a sewing machine. It's going to be a long day, and I hope to make progress in leaps and bounds on writing and making up cool stuff to share with you.
Have a super day!!!!