Friday, March 24, 2017

What's new!


Yep - late again!  So here's a question. Why is it that when we wake up at 3:30 AM, we're wide awake?  Should you get up and do something or just wait and hope you go back to sleep. Then you go back to sleep and wake up and feel exhausted.  Why is that?

Last night's lecture was so much fun! It was great to share what I've been doing with everyone at the lecture and it was great to see so many people that I haven't seen in a while.  Thanks for coming out!

Today is the last day of my week with QUILTsocial. So check that out and get to work on your zippered pouch!!!   So much fun and I already have a ton of ideas for the next project. Can't wait to get started on that!

I've been getting a bit of cutting done as I prep for my three classes this weekend. Yikes - I have almost everything cut (I was contemplating at 3:30 to get up and cut the one last thing, but I didn't).  Now tonight is going to be a flurry of sewing some samples.  At least I didn't leave everything until the last minute!

No - I haven't had time to update my events list.  This weekend will be calmer and I can do it then.  But in the meantime, check out the Brampton Guild website. They have a list of events that you can peruse and make sure you get those quilt shows in your calendar. There are some other great things like their raffle quilts and a whole lot more.  I really need to spend more time responding to things within my own guild!

Have a super weekend.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment