Monday, September 24, 2012

Farmer's Wife - September Reveal



The class was given THIRTY blocks to complete over the summer. And look what they came up with.........


Farmer's Wife Book

Here is the homework........................


Diane - Group 1

Diane - Group 2

Diane - Group 3

Donna

Sharon


Some of them only brought in part of the thirty blocks.


Wait a minute....................    where is the REST of the class?????  There are NINE people in this class - I only see homework from THREE?????   I think I only heard from ONE person that they were NOT coming. Hmmmmmm - better check up on the group and see what is happening.


Had a great FREE day on Sunday, but I will let you know the details later. And I will post Dear Jane tomorrow.



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment