Friday, June 13, 2014

I'm still here!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh boy - we had an amazing time at the retreat and even though we had access to the internet, it was pretty slow and I really just vegged out for a good part!  Well that is NOT entirely true.

Anyway - we made it safely home and I now have this mess to deal with................


A HUGE mess


Let's just say that I had to really slam the door on the back of the car in order to get everything in.  I am not sure what happened. And I would really love to tell you all about our super week. However I am exhausted!!!!    Too  much sewing?????   Likely.

So I am off to get some rest and then I'll be back to tell you all about it and what other exciting things have been happening.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment