Thursday, February 26, 2015

Show n tell AGAIN!


The show n tell just doesn't stop!

This time it's from the beginner quilting class that finished yesterday at Sew Sisters.
Let's just say that the group is hooked! Many of them have already started ANOTHER quilt or have plans to get started soon. Oh yes - that is too cool!  I remember that feeling and well - I don't think that it has ever gone away!

Most of them had the quilts quilted and some went home with the binding on and ready for hand stitching.


Michelle - the binding was on when she left. She was driven!  Maybe because she has two small children at home and wanted some alone time to sew!  I love that extra border that she put on the quilt. 

Debra (who I insisted on calling Brenda the entire class - why is that??)  Anyway Debra made her quilt a bit larger than the original and was putting the binding on yesterday

Stephanie was in the process of quilting her top. Looks awesome

Sandra has a cool colour combination She was also putting the binding on yesterday

Bluma made this gorgeous quilt. The colour combination is stunning!!!  

There were a few people missing yesterday but hopefully we will catch up with them and get their quilts completed. Those darn travel plans!!!!!

Great day at embroidery - yikes - the conversations were flying around the room. Hard to keep up with everyone! But I love that group!!!!   I so look forward to Wednesday morning. I couldn't find my embroidery (OK - I realize now that it was in a project box that I used on the weekend), but I had some applique to prepare anyway. 



Elaine made this quilt - it is one of the settings from the July shop hop last year. I love that outside border!!!!


Guess who was in the backyard yesterday?????


Mr Rabbit is munching on the seeds that the birds drop from the feeder


And this is a rare sighting!!!!!


Sparky and Little Sammy - they never sleep this close together!!!!


I wonder what the rational for that was???


On that note - I've got another sewing day and I had better finish getting things ready.

Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!1


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment