- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Thursday, July 10, 2014
No one is home.......................
You probably haven't realized, but I am NOT home. Yes -- I am off on a small jaunt - if you are a Facebook follower - then you probably know where I am. That is the beauty of being able to post blogs even when you are not there! Kind of like having a secretary. Oh I wish.
If I get a chance to post from my vacation - I will. Just not sure that I will be able to. If not - I'll be back soon.
Well today there is a real treat for you at QUILTsocial. I went absolutely crazy with making the journal covers. Check it out and hopefully you will get some ideas to make your own. Don't forget - send me pictures. I love to see what everyone has created.
Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!