Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Vintage Moments


Yes - third day in a row for reveals.  Well there is a lot to see and I have been behind. Time to catch up!!!!


Looks like I posted some pictures of this one, but here we go with the most current pictures. I hope you enjoy the various colour ways.


Jo

Linda

Lynn

Mary S

Mary M (a tad ambitious and has next border on)

Susan

Anne

Janet

Elaine M

Pat

Jan

Marlene

Erica

Barb

And like the other groups - they all got homework to do over the summer. Then we meet in September and get the quilt top finished.  They are doing a fabulous job and I love how each one has chosen a different colourway. They will be stunning when done.


I had another surprise in class. Anne finished her Chunk of the Month and brought it in for show n tell.


Gorgeous - just love those two colours together!!!!!!!!


And if you missed the other chunk of the month quilts - here is the link.      


Don't forget to check out QUILTsocial this morning.  I hope you liked the basic journal cover - well it is time to get that cover embellished and today we are looking at making some fabric collage.   Have fun and don't forget to send me pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment