Saturday, November 16, 2013

Rosewood Cottage - reveal


Yes - another day of reveal!!!!   This is a new class I started in September and I haven't posted any pictures yet!!!!!   I am teaching it at two different places.

These pictures are from the October show n tell at Ruti's Needlebed.

Here is a picture of the quilt.................


Rosewood Cottage by Nancy Odom

Sorry - that was a tiny picture off the internet. I enlarged it and ICK!!!!!

Well - here we go with the show n tell.................

Judy M 

Judy M

Carol


Tish

Tish

Nancy

Nancy



Nelda

Jeanette

Jeanette

Cathy - who was experimenting with her stitches and WROTE everything down on her practice piece. That is a super way to learn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

And this is how Tish is shopping for fabric - she carries a little swatch of her colours attached together with a safety pin. I love it!!!!!!     I think I was able to help her out a a bit with some of those peach colours. 


Now there are TWO groups of this class at Ruti's. This is the NON Rosewood Cottage show n tell that they brought in.


For the life of me - I can't remember who did this, but it is very cute!!!!

Tish - all ready for Halloween

Cathy made GORGEOUS table runners from the Marti Michelle mini dresden plate class that we had a month ago. Awesome job Cathy!!!!!
\


(I think I may have messed up a name or two above - sorry for that!)


And now on to Group Two.................


Diane

Diane

Cathy

Cathy


Debbie

Debbie

Maureen

Maureen



Judy

Judy

Joanne

Joanne


And Maureen brought in some non Rosewood Cottage show n tell...............


A table runner with leftover from her Stonehenge meets Jamestown quilt. She added some embroidery in the center

Two mats for the bedside tables - again - leftovers from Stonehenge meets Jamestown - beautiful Maureen



Isn't that an impressive start to this project. The colourways are so different and some very creative ones. Going to be interesting to follow those along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



On that note -I am out of here.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment