Friday, November 15, 2013

Snow Days October Reveal

We are almost done this quilt!!!!!   I see everyone madly working on the embroidery everywhere I go!!!   I LOVE IT and so many are lamenting that that they will have nothing to embroider when we are done!!!!   Hmmmmm - they could just pick any new project and come to my embroidery club on Wednesday mornings. Can you just see us all crammed into my studio, spilling out in the halls to stitch our hearts out!!!!!!  Bring it on - I love embroidery!!!!!   Even M said "perhaps she could help me with the stitching as we are working on a secret!!!! - RIGHT ON!!!!!)

Anyway - have a look at the show n tell for the month of October.


Jo

Kathy M
Maureen



Roslyn

Kay

Pauline


Elaine

Mary

Jane



Lorraine

Mary D

Anne who added the borders already - nicely done!!!!!


Donna (she called this project Snowy Decades and then she was one of the FIRST to be done!!!!!)  Awesome job Donna!!!!

Linda - ready to quilt. She did a different Crab Apple Hill pattern


And there you have it. Again some amazing show n tell. The students who come out to these classes - well I can't help but be proud of them. They have persevered to keep up with the homework. That requires a lot of dedication and all of the quilts are going to be stunning. I can't wait to see the final quilts at the end of this month!!!!!


Awesome job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment