Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Prism Squared - CLASS


I saw the pattern for this quilt a couple of months ago and it's right up my alley.  Bright colors, kaleidoscope.  

I'm happy to report that this is a class that I'll be teaching in September. I know - NOT a lot of time to decide.  
PRISM squared pattern

There are two dates for the class - the first being September 17 (a Sunday) .  I'll be teaching this at The Hobby Horse so I would call them  (905) 877-9292  to get all the details and get signed up!
I'm using Northcott's Toscana instead of the fabric listed on the pattern.  A gorgeous range of colors!  I'm prepped and ready to start sewing at this point. 


Toscana colors for the PRISM squared quilt
There are also two rulers required for the class.  Likely some of you already have the rulers!  Here's a chance to get them out and actually make something from them.  They are the wedge rulers by Cheryl Phillips. 

Wedge rulers


There are other classes coming up, but this one is the most urgent since the date is not far off.  I'll post the rest of the classes shortly as well.

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment