Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dragon Star

Today is set up day for the CreativFestival at the Convention Centre - downtown Toronto. Guess where I am off to in a few minutes???   Oh yes - my favourite day of the show!  NOT!!!!!!!   It is a long, tedious and physically demanding day.

Hopefully Sparky comes homes today. A less severe case of pancreatitis and the gods are shining on us. I went to my vet initially and he didn't charge me for the consult. Reason - we were going to the animal hospital. The animal hospital didn't charge for the consult as we had been to the vet!!!!   OK - you got to love that. And when they mentioned ultrasound, I think they heard the GASP from me and gave it to me at a significantly reduced rate since we were just there with the same problem just two weeks before!!!   Yeah!!!!

LOVED the sick dog stories. Thanks for sharing!!!   I really wonder if the dogs are missing something from their diet when they scavenge or they are just pigs??????   What the heck would Sparky do in the wild???

Oh - here is something to contemplate. I met a lady at the animal hospital whose dog was quite ill and was going to require transfusions. Yes - transfusions for dogs. Hmmmmm - where do they get the blood????   Is there a blood bank for dogs???


Anyway - I leave you with this to look at this morning.


Dragon Star

I have LOTS to say about this quilt, but that will have to wait for another day. The class is on Saturday and as you can see - there is still LOTS of work to do!!!!!   I am very happy with the results so far.


Have a great day!!!!


Ciao!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment