Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fashion!


Yes - I missed two days and I am late today. Not for lack of being awake!!!   I was wide awake at 3:30 AM. Why????   I think it is because I haven't blogged in two days and my brain was so full of stuff to say that I woke up - needing to empty it of some of the stuff. Instead of blogging, I made a giant TO DO list of what needs to be done this week. ICK!!!!   But now that it is written down, I am tired (just kidding), but I am NOT thinking of those things any more!!!!


Now the duct cleaning guy is here and that is noisy and hard to concentrate and of course, the photo editor is LOADED with tons of pictures and was VERY SLOW. I know - maybe one day I will have to break down and buy a MAC. But more likely, I should just shut my system down every once in a while to clean out the memory. That is a WHOLE lot cheaper than buying a new computer!!!!

Several months ago, M really really really wanted to take this modeling class. We were against it as it was a lot of money, but she was dead set on taking it. After much discussion, we agreed and coughed up the money (OK - so it wasn't THAT much, but still enough). Probably one of the best decisions we ever made as parents (OK - I'm kidding on that too!). But M actually gets up in the morning and MAKES HER OWN BREAKFAST!!!!!    She would barely eat anything even if I made it for her. She has her healthy "precut" vegetables snacks in the fridge (and I get some too) and exercising - well - she is a different person.

Last Saturday was the final day and so the BIG FASHION show. Each of the girls had to model four outfits. Here are the ones that M wore. These were their own choosing and are their own clothes.


Outfit Number 1 - the casual look. Amazingly she bought these pants the day before. From Salvation Army no less for $3.00. They are name brand - Abercrombie??????   I don't remember. The shoes - Wal-Mart - $10. The T- I don't remember. But nice casual look for CHEAP. (I like that part)

The back................

This was the BLACK look (I think), although that skirt is coloured. And AWFULLY short, I almost thought I was going to have to walk behind her to cover her butt, but nothing showed - BARELY!!!!!

The WHITE look. And she didn't even ask for WHITE heels. Bless her!!!!!    But I can't imagine walking in heels like that any more. My feet hurt just looking at them!!!!

The NEW look. Not sure where she got this dress, but - well I wouldn't wear it. Look in the mirror!!!!!!!    But she likes it!!!!

The hat was another find at Value Village I think!!!   Hey what do I know. I should have written this with her beside me. Instead she is at school!!!!

All the girls

Group shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




They were supposed to all make a funny face, but that didn't happen



M and Caroline (who came to watch)

M and Berke (who also came to watch and he brought flowers)

Caroline, M and Berke


Now you have to understand one thing about Berke. He LOVES cars. He just bought a car.................


but NOT this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I told him to get up before he set off the alarm!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I hope he didn't drool!!!!!!!!!!!!
 He hasn't got his car yet, but I'm sure we'll see it soon. I hear it is a land yacht.

Then everyone was hungry and we had to stop for food on the way home................


Berke SAVOURING his donut

M - PICKING at her bagel


Couldn't get a picture of Caroline - she was way behind me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Now the duct guy is gone - my ducts are clean for the next FIVE years. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I have a bit of a headache now!!!  

The pictures for tomorrow are also edited, but this going to the gym first thing in the morning cuts into my editing time!!!!!  

Anyway - better get back to that TO DO list.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment