Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What HAPPENED?????


I am merrily dreaming away that I am working out at the gym, then BAM - I hear the alarm - NOT MY ALARM, but DHs alarm. I look at the clock - OH CRAP - it is 6 AM. I am supposed to be at the gym at 6 AM. I must have slept right through my alarm. But I have NEVER done that and the alarm seemed to be OK. Oh well - I must have shut it off and that caused me to dream about the gym!!!!!   Oh boy!!!!!!!!   And I thought everything was back to normal!  Guess not!!!!!


Well - got lots done yesterday. But spent a LOT of time doing errands - off to the library, the dollar store, the mall - got my little iron back!!!!  And it is as good as new. Only $24 later!!!!   But if you want the small Rowenta travel iron, I see Personal Edge (who services Rowenta products) has the iron available for $40. It is an amazing deal.


My Rowenta travel iron - back in ONE piece


And what was with the rain????   At times it was pouring and I had to make a mad dash to the car!!!! Then DH forgot to check the windows so rain was pouring in the front of the house. GRRRRRRRR - that took time to clean up. Oh well.......................


FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   And here is the traditional photo. I should dig out some of the other pictures. She looked so cute in the others!!!!!   She looks too grown up here!!!!    But what a shopper - the hat and denim jacket - Value Village. The shoes from the flea market - the dress - Hmmmm - I don't know!!!!!    But I did give her a ride to school because I am nice!!!! And it was raining and I needed to get started on my errands.

M off to her LAST year of high school


I even picked her up from school - as I happened to be in the neighbourhood at the time that school ended. It took FOREVER to get my license plates renewed for the car. Yes - your plates expire on your birthday, but I didn't make it so have been driving with my fingers crossed last week!!!!!


I also got that quilt quilted. This is the raffle quilt for the Brampton Quilter's Guild.


Raffle quilt

Now Imelda really really wants a wavy edge (not scalloped) to the quilt, so I have to figure out how to make that happen.

I did NOT get any more done on this block, but here it is. I just have a bit more button hole stitching and then applique the circle in the center.

Block for Spring has Sprung


Now that darn missing pattern was BOTHERING me and I did spend a bit of time looking. Hmmmm - where could it be?????    What have I done with it????   Did I actually buy the pattern???????

Then I was preparing some stuff for a FUN sewing day today and that got me to pulling a couple of projects for the retreat in NOVEMBER. I know - I couldn't help myself. THEN the light bulb went off. On the 2012 shelf is a piece of fleece. And that fleece would be for an animal. Hmmmm - that is what I bought to make from the same pattern. Could the pattern be there??????    YUP!!!!!    There is was................


The elusive pattern - now I just have to remember which one she wanted??????   I think it was the elephant?????

Look - I even have EYES and there is my cute fabric!!!!!!!
I went to load the pictures this morning and there were a LOT of pictures. Hey - I did not take that many pictures yesterday. OH - I see what happened. The camera was sitting on the kitchen counter. A certain someone was waiting while she cooked her dinner and VOILA - a TON of extra pictures.


The girls.....................

Sparky..................
An amazing picture of Sammy (I wonder how she did that??????)
 And who took the pictures????????    Guess...........................
The guilty culprit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Well there you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I've got a fun day of sewing planned for today and so I had better go and get myself organized for that.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment