Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sleepy!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh my goodness - I don't think I have ever napped so much in my life. I just can't seem to get back to normal. But every day is better than the previous one. I was tired, but didn't think I was this tired?

I decided it is time to get back to hand work while I listen to books on tape. And last night I did just that. I managed to get one more square completed for the Winter Wonderland quilt. This is one of my 12 for (20)12 projects so every little bit helps. I am WAY BEHIND on that whole project, but I can say that I have advanced several of the projects VERY FAR, just need to get the others caught up now.

Another square!!!!


I am trying to get the LARGER blocks done first, then hopefully the others will be easier!!!!!   But I did mark a number of squares in advance. Be careful when you do that. See this square below?????   I can barely see the marks any more. I was tempted to rinse it out and start over, but I think I can manage with the pattern by my side to double check. I am starting with the snow flakes and if I get frustrated, I will rinse out the bottom part and start over. I am just too lazy to redo all that marking!!!!!


Markings slowly disappearing.

A friend of mine had to redo some of her blocks since all the markings did disappear. You are WARNED!!!!!


Remember, I took some pictures of my BATMAN dog. Well look at this one.................


Instead of seeing her ears - now she is looking at ME!!!!

I am sure she is confused - how come you are in there and I am out here????????

Someone who shall remain nameless is EXCITED about going back to school????  

Posted on the fridge!!!!!



Margo stopped by yesterday for a quick visit. And look what she brought me..................


FABULOUS orange bowl!!!!!!      

And a holder for my scissors - in orange and bicycle material of course!!!!

Open that flap and it holds THREE pairs of scissors!!!!! 


Thank you Margo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Oh yes - I forgot one other present that awaited me when I got home ---------------------


A picture frame with pictures in it. Just have to add one more!



Then I will add this frame and my bicycle to the wall of fame. I must get working on that - I have tons of frames and just got to find the right pictures to put in them.


And now before I get back to work, I am almost finished a great book and I really really want to know what happens. Shoot - I hate when that happens. Damn authors!!!!!   for sucking us into books. It is NOT a new book and actually kind of creepy to read. Val McDermid. But it will be one more book off MY shelf.


On that note - I best get to work - I've got quilts to quilt, more paperwork and stuff that MUST get done. Enough lazing around the house!!!!!!    Oh yes - between some muscle relaxants, exercise and stretching, my back is feeling not so bad today, but hard to imagine how painful that ONE spot still is and the rest is fine.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment