Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dear Jane September reveal



Talk about getting blown away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    There is an amazing group of women who are slowing working their way through the Dear Jane quilt and they BLEW me away on the weekend.

Half the people signed up was in attendance and I believe that almost ALL of them had all THIRTY blocks complete. Some of them had the blocks done in JULY!!!!!!    With Dear Jane, I am providing them with some suggestions for the assembly of the blocks, but many of them took a different tack if they didn't feel comfortable with my suggestions. I am IMPRESSED.

Without further ado - here is their amazing work....................


Dear Jane book by Brenda Papadakis


and the homework.............

Jo

Linda

Kathy

Anne SP

Anne SP - a tad ambitious and made a few extra blocks and joined them to make a column

Katheleen

Vivenda

Sasha

Joy (better to come with one block than NO blocks or not coming at all)

Beth

Mary

Suzi

Jeanette

Pauline

Bernice (the fussy cutter queen) - look at the second row - second from left

Marion

Marg

Anita

Cathy





Some of the students only brought 12 blocks. If everyone came and they each brought their 30 blocks, it would have taken forever for the show n tell. I suggested that they bring 12 so some had all their blocks and others had 12.


IS THAT NOT the MOST IMPRESSIVE homework you have seen!!!!!!    Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!


I have been crazy busy (OK - that is just my life). I could be on a desert island and I would still be busy!!!!!!!   I will be updating my exploits tomorrow.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment