Sunday, September 23, 2012

Spring has Sprung - September reveal


Yep - that time of year again!!!!    Summer is OVER! and the quilters are back at work. OH - let me rephrase that - they are ready to show the work they had to get done over the summer. I wonder how much of this was done in September???   Never mind - they did an AWESOME job.  Let's have a look............

Here is the pattern - Spring has Sprung..............


Spring has Sprung by Cheryl Wall of Country Quilts


And the homework please....................  (this was a hard one to take pictures of because of the size and the perspective is off on some!)
Kay T 



Kay T

Kay N

Kay N

Close up of Kay N - look at the effect of that variegated thread!!!!!

Mary M

Mary M

Katheleen

Katheleen (love the raccoon - there is a story behind that as this quilt is for someone specific - I've forgotten who. Anyway they live in California and the husband is known as raccoon eyes and the wife LOVES sunflowers. Love it!!!!!

Lynda M

Lynda M

Mary D  (a tad ambitious over the summer and her top is DONE!!!!)


Barb R (she wasn't at the class yesterday, but I am reposting the picture for the group to see)


Unfortunately we had two people who decided to drop out of the class. That is a shame since they are  SO CLOSE to the end, but I understand that other commitments can get in the way and hopefully both of them will finish at some point.

Two other people were dealing with families yesterday. Both sounded like happy celebrations so that is OK. I didn't get pictures from them????   I wonder if the homework is done?????


There you have it - Spring has Sprung. They look amazing and can't wait to see all of them done.


Susan is working on Grandma's Country Album................


Grandma's Country Album


And here is her homework..................


She has been changing some of the blocks as she saw fit. (Just in case you are wondering)


I will post the other pictures for Hobo Quilts, Farmer's Wife and Dear Jane tomorrow.


Today is a FREE day. No classes to teach!!!!   I have tons planned and ready to sew. Ronda is coming over to sew so I can't goof off and have a nap or read a book!!!!  


On that note - I am trying to get the extensions on the minky backing so I can attempt to get that quilted today.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment