Monday, September 3, 2012

Back to work!!!!!

Even though today is Labour Day holiday, I MUST get back to work. And for once I feel like doing that.

Everyone is already up and GONE from the house and BEFORE 8:30AM!!!!!    DH is out playing golf, M is at a driving lesson. That doesn't happen often in our house.

Well my quilt is loaded, I've been to the gym, my back is feeling not so bad today - so I am off to get some work done.

And what happened yesterday???  Well not much - honestly, I needed a LOT of sleep to get back into the swing of things.

And with that note - I am out of here......................   (thank goodness - I am a busy person normally or this would be a VERY boring blog!!!!)   Just bear with me - I am getting my mojo back!!!!



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment