Thursday, March 28, 2013

Computers!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love computers and everything technical, but when things change - well I don't adapt easily to change!

I have the original iPad. Which I use to do many things including playing bridge (practicing bridge) and playing Scrabble. I play Scrabble a lot and have MANY games going  with my online friends. Well some YAHOO at EAGAMES decided that they would do an upgrade to Scrabble. Why do people insist on fixing things that do NOT need fixing. Now I can't play Scrabble on my iPad. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????

I haven't played in a while - I'm protesting. Well I am up to date - I played on the computer this morning and I HATE HATE HATE the new interface. So do a lot of other people, but I doubt they will change it. I tried to find a way to get around this issue, but I can't seem to find anyone else with the problem. Well - maybe I need to update the IOS on my iPad. Going to try that this morning and hence - no pictures for you today.

On the other hand, my Dad - who is almost 80 bought himself a BRAND NEW COMPUTER this week including a 22 inch monitor. And he didn't even need a new one. All the others he has had have been made or hand me downs. There were a few small things going wrong with the old one and so he up and bought a new one. And how did I know that???  I was in Chapters when I looked at my phone and saw that I had received an e-mail on my "secret" email account. HOLY COW - It's from my Dad. How did that happen???  Seems when I was there last summer, I set him up with an account and put my other email address in there. And he sent me a message - it was pretty funny!!!!!


And the support for Scrabble SUCKS.

On that note - I am VERY FAR behind with  my quilting and need to get my butt in gear.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment