Friday, May 30, 2014

Don't try this at home............................................


Tish was over yesterday and so instead of quilting, I joined her and tried to get some projects tidied up.

I made pretty decent progress. Have a look at one of the projects I worked on - I am on a very TIGHT time schedule this morning, so the rest will come later.


Remember this bargello????   Well I now have the four corners done!!!

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

After making the two corners - it is time to worry about the middle of the border. ACK - this does not look good. 

Fold back the left hand strip to where it needs to be to match the top of the quilt and I only have scraps left!!!!!!!!!!!

I will have to join on the diagonal and match the pattern - ICK ICK ICK

But I had to do it on the left hand piece as well - can you see the join?????


OK - that is it - I have to run. Cannot be late this morning.


Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment