Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Rosewood Cottage - show n tell!!!!


At last I got my act together and am posting the show n tell from the class!  It has been a while since I posted what has been happening in this class.  All three groups will be finished in ONE month. The quilts are stunning and I can't wait to see them with their final borders on. It is going to be an awesome show n tell.   Have a look at the quilts so far.................


Maureen

Jeanette (quilted with NO extra borders)

Nelda


Cathy's "pastel" quilt!

Kay

Veronica

Judy

Debbie

Jan

Kathy

Diane

Lynn

Sheila

Louise

Marnie


See what I mean - same pattern, but each person has put a bit of themselves into the quilts and they all look so different.  We have a photo shoot organized for the final show n tell, so we should be able to get some good shots.

For those of you who still need to put borders on - I hope the above gives you some ideas on what you can do.

And I did get the border on my Rosewood Cottage this morning (just two small seams in the two mitered corners left to sew - I didn't get a picture yet).   How many years ago did I start????   It was $10 quilt in 2008.  But hey  - it is almost done! Got to find some backing for it and decide on the binding.


On that note - a busy day - embroidery club and lots and lots of homework to prep.


Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment