Saturday, January 19, 2013

I'm LATE, I'm LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well not exactly, but I am running out of time. My camera happy child took so many pictures the other day and I wanted to browse through and edit them for the blog and WELL - it has taken ALL MORNING, so now I have all the pictures edited, but no time to post. So that will have to wait until tomorrow since I am still getting ready for my class this morning.

And why am I doing that this morning instead of last night????

1. Had to get those buttonholes in (more on that later)

2. HAD to start reading a silly book - Notorious Nineteen by Janet Evanovich. Yes - I am quite happy to wait to get the book from the library rather than buy it and once I started last night - well I just could not stop, but I am not done. I LOVE those books. I am ALL OVER the map with what I read, but variety is good!!!!!

3. Did more tidying up (more on that later as well)

4, MORE errands


So - now I have one half hour to get ready and well - I better hustle or I won't make it.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment