Friday, January 18, 2013

One thing leads to another..............


I have NO time for pictures this morning. I HAVE to get the sewing machine to make those button holes in that knit dress. ACK -

And yesterday - well what can I say - it was an AWESOME day. I'll tell you all about it later once I get the buttonholes in order.

The reason I am doing the button holes this morning INSTEAD of last night (yes - I am teaching my daughter that it is OK to leave things to the LAST MINUTE), but I HAD to finish reading this book I was reading.

It is called Left Neglected by Lisa Genova. This was the November book for my book club, which I couldn't attend, but still wanted to read the book. It was the book that PULLED me into the book club. OMG - you NEED to read this book. First - it will make you NEVER want to touch your cell phone or other distractions in the car again. Second - it will make you think about what is important in your life. Third - it will make you think about your relationships with people. It is an easy read and once you get into it - well you won't want to put it down. AGAIN - this is NOT my typical genre of book, but I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I wish I knew what the book club people said about it!!!!!

OK - let's get that machine up and running and see what happens with the buttonholes.


Oh yes - I have to tell you that I have HIT THE THRESHOLD. There were days when I did not want to get to the gym. I did want to go, but no motivation (but I went anyway - belonging to Team Fitness group does that). Well - I did not sleep much last night and I was up and at the gym by 6 AM. I had a good workout, then I had a good stretch and worked out with that DREADED foam roller, sat in the steam room, chatted with everyone. And you know what - I can CONQUER the world today!!!!!!!!!!!    OH MY GOD - I now need to look at my schedule to see where I can add some extra classes - yoga and spinning and weights. I LOVE the gym and it is slowly becoming a part of my existence (as it was many years ago!!!)


On that note - I am out of here (for the moment)


Have a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment