Thursday, May 8, 2014

Oh god - it's a HABIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


As usual I got up early this morning. I have 45 minutes to putter in the studio before I have to get to spin class. I have a LOT of stuff to do today - finish a quilt, trim a quilt, host embroidery club and prepare for a class tonight. I don't really have time to go to spin class.

But then I thought - if I don't go - I will miss a good workout, a few nice quiet moments in the steam room and breakfast with the gym friends. Next thing I knew - I had my cycle shorts on and I was out of the door. Oh boy - the big question now - is it a habit? or another obsession???

I'm glad I went -  I had an awesome workout. Sweated like crazy and it was awesome.

Anyway - got a customer quilt done yesterday.


Customer quilt



New guests at the bird feeder


And on that note - I am out of here.

Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment