Saturday, April 28, 2012

Staycation...................

MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    You gotta try this thing THAT LADY calls Staycation. She says I am having a staycation - I don't get to go anywhere, well not like on an airplane. Mom - I am having the time of my LIFE.

I love love love love love it here. And Mom - that lady says I am on Iceland time JUST LIKE YOU. I am so excited - how can I sleep when there is so much to do - toys to SHRED, the big black dog and the fuzzy dog to play with (although they don't seem to want to get up when I do), barking at all the wildlife in the most amazing backyard ever (that lady finally LOCKED me in the basement with her - how dare HER, but she said the man was going to be VERY mad at me).

And Mom - we get TREATS - carrots and oh yes - that lady DOES NOT like those liver treats. When she gave them to us, she said her hands STINK just like liver. I would love it if my paws stank like liver. YUM YUM.

Sorry Mom - there are NO pictures. And MOM - that lady HAS NOT even taken ANY pictures of me and I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE. Just because she was working at the CreativFestival for ELEVEN hours (taught TWO demos), had TWO minutes for lunch and ZERO time for shopping (that's good because now she will have money to finish off your Christmas present) - well she NEEDS to take pictures of me. That lady says she will have time for ME tomorrow and will take lots of pictures.

Mom - I love to RACE and I love to WIN. We have a race to see who finishes their food first, who gets out of the gate first, who gets up first and MOM - I WIN EVERY TIME. I am NUMBER ONE - I am NUMBER ONE - I am NUMBER ONE.

Right now that lady has to finish up a sample for her demo today. I'm going to HELP!!!!!  

Did you see - I made some comments on your blog. Looks like you are having a great time on your vacation, but I am having an EVEN BETTER time on my staycation.

Bye MOM - say HI to Dad, Jeffrey, Boris and Liz. I miss them all (well not much) and can't wait to see them (well they will have to visit me HERE!!!!! cause I'm NEVER going back home - I love the forest too much)


Bye MOM - love Kaylee


1 comment:

  1. We love it here! You would like it too - there are so many paths to walk on, and so many places to go where there aren´t any people so you could just run around. There are even stupid birds that stay in the middle of the road, that you could chase. I would have to teach you NOT to put your nose into anything hot though!

    See you soon,
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete