Thursday, June 16, 2011

And the winners are..............................

Sorry for posting this so late - I had the information a while ago and it was posted on Facebook a while back.

Anyway - check out this link. Then come back here to see what I won.........
THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me!!!  I appreciate all your support.

And the winners are........


Just a note about the photos (yes Lisa took the photos of my studio - but I took the picture of myself. I know - I felt like an idiot doing that with my new camera with the remote control. Trying to smile (by myself!) Oh yeah - I had a lot of fun that day!!!!

The prizes were supplied by Jacquard.

Latest copy of "studios" magazine - I LOVE this magazine

Soy Wax - yes I WANT to do something with this - got to schedule play dates in the fall

Encaustic Medium - more play dates

Paint!!!!

More paint

and even more paint - LOTS of play dates coming up

And Indigo Tie Dye Kit



So yes I get published, but sadly the Summer 2011 issue of FibreArts is the LAST issue. This is an excerpt from the latest issue.


Fiberarts magazine has been both an impactful magazine to the art community
and a labor of love for us at Interweave. However, times change and the support
for Fiberarts has not been strong enough over the past several years to continue
keeping it in circulation. As a result, I regret to inform you that the Summer 2011
issue will be the last issue of Fiberarts we publish.


The fact that this is the LAST issue and I am in it - makes sense to buy the issue.


Got to run - stressed - WHY do I leave things to the last minute???????   I am an IDIOT!!!!


Have a great day!!!!

Ciao!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment