Friday, January 15, 2016

Ooops - I did it again!

I had photos loaded, then I deleted them for yesterday's post, then forgot to reload them.  That was a direct result of brain overload.  I had to pack the bag for the gym, the bag for work, some prep paperwork for the weekend classes and pack up a sewing machine to be returned. Let's not forget to send myself a couple of e-mails of things I have to get done today and well - reloading the pictures just got overlooked.

However I have a great web site to share with you - it's very interesting and it's related to textiles/quilting. Have a look at this web site.    Imagine working there?????  My lungs are going into respiratory failure just looking at some of the pictures and WHAT???   I can't hear you!

I can't stop smiling every time I look at this picture.  Someone posted it on Facebook - unfortunately I don't know the source, but it is priceless.






That is so Lexi!!!!!     You'll be happy to note that we did make it to the dog park and returned with no incidents.  I clipped my keys to the dog leash once we arrived.  It's big - even it had of fallen - I would have easily found it.

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment