Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Spring has Sprung reveal for May

Yeah - I had a great sleep and I feel GREAT this morning. I hate when I can't sleep - just too many things going on in my brain or something. Anyway - THAT round of commitments is over and now time to prepare for the next round. The trick will be - get it done BEFORE the deadline, then there is no pressure.

I'm trying - just seems to be so many things all at once. Oh well - that will always be the story of my life, so I had better get used to it.

Let's go back to our reveals from the weekend.

Spring has Sprung - the group is doing great - here's a peek......................


Joyce

Mary D

Katheleen (just needs to trim those threads!)

Kay N (who used variegated thread on the circles on the right and it is gorgeous)

Mary M

Linda M 

Kay T

Diane - with a completely different block but that is OK - it fits in the same spot as the original one

See what Diane did with her flowers - a nice little ruffled edge. 

Kathie

Barb - and why was it hard to get a picture of Barb's?????

Because she pushed ahead and got the entire quilt done!!!!!    Wow - all the colours are wild, but they fit together so nice!!!!!

Liz who was working on a pieced quilt from the same book

Susan's blocks as she is working on a different project

Susan's second block



And there you have it. Everyone (OK - well one person didn't get their homework done) - but everyone else did. Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK - got to run - lots to do today.

I'll let you stew on those answers (names) to those quilts from yesterday - well one more day.



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment