Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The craziness begins..................


I don't have time to write the blog this morning. I am still in my PJs and I have embroidery club in 20 minutes. BUT here is the promised picture from yesterday.................

To refresh your memory - here is my baby on her first day of Kindergarten..............

Oh look at those chubby little cheeks - so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And here is my baby on her first day of Year Two of College......................


All grown up!!!!!!    (so proud of my kid!!!!!! - even though sometimes I don't always show it - especially to her!!!)


And if you are looking for something to sew - check out QUILTSocial this morning. There is the most amazing (because I wrote it!) tutorial on zippered pouches. They are super easy to make, can be customized with size and fabric.  Well - I want to see LOTS and LOTS of samples from YOU. Send me pictures!!!!!

On that note - we are going to have to live with dog hair all over the floor, but I insist on changing.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment