Monday, June 30, 2014

MY DAUGHTER IS AWESOME

LOOK HOW AWESOME SHE IS SHE IS ON THE JEAN MACHINE WEBSITE

WOW

SHE IS ALSO IN THEIR NEW ARRIVALS (TRY TO SPOT HER MULTIPLE PICS!)

SHE ALSO DESIGNED THIS

AND THEN MODELED IT

WOW

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




WHOA - when I went to post this morning - I see a draft of a post.  Gee  - I wonder who wrote it?????

Well here are the photos/links she is talking about.  Yes - she is awesome and I am very proud of her.


She does some modelling work for Jean Machine and this time she is on their web site.


Jean machine

This is her in both pictures on this page.   She is also in quite a few other pictures on the site including the masthead picture that rotates through several pictures.   I barely recognize her.



I haven't even seen the real thing, but I did get this picture.  I knew it was in the works as I paid for the fabric. Apparently she designed it, my MIL made it (helps to have a super seamstress in the family who can make pretty much anything without a pattern) and here is M modeling it.
Have to say that it is a cute outfit. I wonder what my MIL thought about that cropped top.  She is pretty liberal considering her religious background and that she herself would NEVER be seen in the presence of a non-family male without a head covering!!!!!



On the other hand - my kid is pretty silly too.   Guess who was over yesterday?????  Yep - Milo and he certainly did NOT disappoint in the entertainment department.  I have to find the pictures that I took of him - I think I have THREE camera cards on the go right now - don't ask.   I am not sure who had the most fun - M, me, Sammy or Milo. But it was quite the day - Sammy and Milo are just hysterical to watch.

Anyway - here are a couple of M   just lounging around.


And Milo just wants to play with his toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girl - get up and play with ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was a crazy day - I worked on my projects all day.  You know how it is - you think "just a couple of hours".  Well one thing led to another and before I knew it - the day was practically gone.  I am THRILLED with what I made though.  Now - I did goof up and apparently my blogs on QUILTsocial won't be posted until next week. They are just DUE this week. Do you think Carla is sending me a message????   YEP - I am always late!!!!!   But staging the pictures, editing, writing the text - then having to back track because you missed a step and then more items and hence more items to make. Well - I am way too obsessed over this, but I finally getting a chance to play - just like I always wanted.  I may never make another quilt!!!!!


I managed to get another customer quilt done.


Customer quilt - DONE

 And I needed a bead for one of the projects. I looked through my stash and could not find anything appropriate. Went to Fabricland and found nothing there either.  BUT I did remember to purchase black ribbon.


Black ribbon - 1/4"


Yeah  - I actually remembered something.

Anyway - I am off for a day of sewing today - can't wait. Will be finishing up my projects.



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment