Sunday, June 29, 2014

Some "order" in the chaos???


I thought I would do TWO posts this morning - that keeps the show n tell from the class separate from my craziness!!!

It was a beehive of activity here last night. Oh my - what fun. And I can't share anything with you yet. Well - just a snippet or two.

I have always wanted to just play with stuff and so I did a bit of that last night.  Not quite what I was supposed to be doing, but the end result is for my project.  And I hope to do more in the near future - it was a lot of fun.

Yes - it involved glue and water.  I had great fun - not 100% satisfied with the end result, but then I was using only the limited supplies that I had in the house - OK - I guess I could have dug a bit deeper to find more variety.  Anyway - you will see it this coming week on QUILTsocial. 



Then I needed a crochet hook.  Crap - where are they????   OK - found them, but too big.  AHA - finally found the small hook in the knitting supplies.  I really must get that stuff a bit more organized - or at least put that small knitting tool box with the rest of the knitting needles/crochet hooks so I will know exactly where it is next time I need it.


Next up was a piece of black ribbon.  Oh boy - had to go through TWO boxes like this of ribbon odds and ends.


Yikes - there are a LOT of ribbon bits and pieces.   But so nice to have a supply that I can get to late at night. 


I was searching for black. Not too narrow
This is the only piece of black in the width I wanted. But it was just big ENOUGH and that is all that counts. If I was smart - I would put black ribbon on my shopping list so when I want some next time - it will be there. 


Remember this from yesterday???


It was still sitting on my cutting table last night and M accused me of buying it because it had my name on it!!!!!   Seriously - she thinks I am that shallow????   OK - so I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        But it was the colour too!!!!   Let's not forget that I like bright things!!!!


On that note - I am out of here.  I got a quilt on the long arm that is crying for my attention, I've got a garden full of weeds and I have TWO sewing machines that are saying - use me  - use me.  For the morning, the sewing machines are going to win!!!!!



Have an awesome day!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment