Saturday, February 28, 2015

What happened??


Seriously!  What happened yesterday?  I did NOT take any pictures and I often rely on the pictures to remind me of what happened the day before!

OK - I'll run and take a couple so you can see that I wasn't slacking off.

It was knit club day!  And I thought I would try to get some more of the afghan together.  Well I ran out of wool when I was grafting. Tried to tie a knot and of course that does NOT work for grafting. I will have to weave those two ends together to finish off that row. I did knit another sashing and started the grafting part.
I must get working faster? or I will never get this done.


My knitted afghan to date
 Of course while I was at the quilt store, the ladies "forced" me to buy this pack of Northcott Sandscapes fabric strips. They are gorgeous and I've got the perfect plan for them!!!!  Now just to find the time.


Sandscapes by Northcott
That fabric line comes in a LOT of different colours!!!



I have taught a lot of people over the years and there are a couple of things that I hear all the time.  Angela Walters posted this video on her blog which I think sums up those observations very nicely.  Have a look - it is very interesting and SO SO true.   We must all STOP doing the three things that she mentions. We will all be better off for it. Remember quilting is supposed to be fun!!!!

On that note - I have to finish prepping for THREE classes today and there are a few odds and ends that need to be finished.

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment