Monday, January 22, 2018

Hmm - short on time!


I'm short on time this morning. I've been working like mad all weekend. Running between the computer and the sewing machine, but there are some amazing blog posts prepared for you to enjoy next week. I'm not done, but I'm getting close.

I'm going away in two weeks for a weekend and there's a LOT of stuff that still needs to be done, but one by one, those urgent items are getting done. The best news - NOTHING is being added. The only thing suffering is my paperwork which I hope to catch up on next week. Well - make a dent.

While I had made some quilts a while back for a magazine, I was the one to take pictures. I've had a couple of photo shoots, but needed two more. So there I am yesterday afternoon wandering around the forest behind my house with a quilt and a camera. I hope they like the shots. The other one I staged in M's room. Let's say that I had to scrub down the furniture before I could take the shot. Never buy a kid white furniture!

I'm off today on a new adventure which hopefully I can share with you tomorrow. I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into, but I think it'll be fun!

And on that note, I need to be on the other side of the city by 9 AM and it's raining and foggy. Oh boy - don't you love that commuting! Don't worry - the commute is just for this week.

Have a super day!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment