Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Mom - I'm TRAPPED - come get me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom - that lady won't even take a picture of me so I can show you what the living conditions are like here!!!!   I want out - it is like living in a geriatric center. I am up and anxious to get some playing in and NO ONE wants to play with me.

And when I got up at 5 AM and the lady let me out - she DID NOT appreciate the fact that I BARKED VERY LOUDLY at the raccoons in the back yard. Oh my goodness - she even yelled at me! Then she sort of promised me something so she could trick me in the house. Mom - I NEED OUT of here!!!!!!

When are you coming home??????

When we go for our walks, that big black dog is on her leash. I think she has been bad and she only gets off for a little time. The fuzzy dog doesn't play much with me. I mean - these dogs are lame here! And no one will leave the front door open a pinch so I can't even try and sneak out and run around the front.

I do like stealing things from that girls room though. I've only stolen one thing and brought that down to the lady - I just love that big fuzzy orange pillow and I think that the lady should have it, not the girl. So really Mom - I was doing the lady a favour!!!!!    She should be really proud of me for that. I've only stolen the toilet paper roll ONCE and I've only ripped one toy apart to get the squeaker. I really am a good dog!!!!!!    Aren't I??????
And MOM - I gulp my food down because I am NOT sharing with those lame dogs.

Well I see that the lady wants me to get OFF the computer - I tell you there is NO FUN at this house. OK - I am going to harass that big black dog until she plays with me.

Bye Mom - I love you and I will be EXTRA CUTE today so the lady has no choice but to run and grab the camera cause I am CUTE CUTE CUTE.

Oh yes Mom - I forgot to tell you that last night I was trying to sleep with the girl in her bed. Now I didn't sleep beside her - NO - I was sleeping ON HER!!!!!! OH Mom - that girl is very comfortable to sleep on - a bit skinny, but not bad.

Have fun with Dr. Phil!!!!!


Love Kaylee





Well - now that Kaylee is off doing something, I have a chance to post a couple of pictures.

The girls are really productive at Monday Motivators.


Dede was at my house on Sunday and quilted this small quilt for herself. 
 Ok - here is the Monday stuff....


Another convert!!!!!!    Karen did some free motion on this quilt. I know I will get them all converted at some point. Hmmmm - the most stubborn at this point is Margo!!!!!!    


Another top that Karen has resurrected and will be working on. It is all about finishing up the old before we start something new. 

Jackie finished this quilt top - it was a mystery from several years ago. 

And look at that border she put on!!!!!    I am SO PROUD of her - my favourite (HSTs) and look at all those points!!!!!!    Awesome job Jackie!!!!!

I got the binding and backing ready for this table runner. 


I did LOTS at Monday, but didn't take pictures. I finally have ALL 350 of the half square triangles for the Bonnie Hunter mystery TRIMMED. I cut the foundations for another part and when I got home, I got the next part ready for cutting next Monday. Slow and steady and I will get this quilt done.


Almost have the binding on the customer quilt - yeah - one more night and I should be done.

I've been working on SEVERAL other things that I won't show you until they are done.


I must go - I have a class this morning, then the doctor to get the MRI results and then back home to get some more work done.

Hey - for those of you in the 12 for 12 - how are things coming along?????    Don't forget the date - it is January 17 - not a lot of time left in the month. Make sure you are working on your projects. On that note - I had better get working on mine as well.

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment