Friday, July 27, 2012

Someone has been in my studio!!!!!!



I am HOME. While vacations are a wonderful thing, it is always a pleasure to come home. My girls were VERY excited to see me and so was M and DH.

This is going to be VERY quick this morning as I am on my way to the gym for my 6 AM class - got home around 9:30 PM last night. I unpacked my stuff (my VERY heavy suitcase) of which most is now sitting on my cutting table. Will have fun today sorting and putting away.

I get home and sitting at kitchen table and who goes downstairs to the studio last night????   Would that be me????   Nope - that would be M!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh yes - while I was away she was having fun.


Here she is finishing off a pair of PJ pants. Sounds like she had a bit of fun figuring out how to get the pants positioned in the right way to sew. Make a few mistakes, but she corrected them. Yeah!!!!!!   

Another pair of PJ pants cut out. I cringed a bit when she said she had cut these ones out as there is a stripe on that fabric. Oh oh - did she think to match those stripes???????    YES SHE DID!!!!!!!    What an awesome kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And started to cut out another pair of shorts - oooooops - not the right size - better wait for mom on this one.  And ooops on the selvedge/grainline thing. 

And a T-shirt to fix for the boyfriend. It is already to sew. 



Hmmmmmmm - going to have to buy another sewing machine at this rate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I'm darn PROUD of my kid. She just has to remember to UNPLUG the iron. Yep she is really growing up. She took the classroom part of driver training while I was away. Oh oh - now the fun begins!!

Well I hope to get caught up on the blog over the next couple of days.





Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment