Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Where do I begin?

I am going to make this short, only because I have no way to load pictures and no keyboard for the iPad. Currently sitting in Tim's in Saskatoon enjoying their free Wi-fi. And I am by myself. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh - nice. I came out west to visit my parents and it has been a whirlwind of activity - snakes, spiders and loads of cobwebs, geocaching, out door quilt shows, gravel roads, flat tire, flooded roads, two rental cars, mosquitos, rose bushes, quilt stores and shopping at quilt stores, visits with old friends, bartering, quilt trunk show, making new friends, talking about current friends with new friends - well it has been an eventful time. I will be back at my good keyboard on Friday. Watch for an update then. If you are my friend on facebook, then you will have seen some updates. Better friend me up! Have a great day! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment