Monday, May 11, 2015

A quiet day


The perfect day!  QUIET!

We all went out to brunch for Mother's Day which was very nice except that I am getting to the point where I don't like buffets. No - I LIKE buffets, but I always eat more than I would at a regular sitting and then you have all that food sitting in the pit of your stomach!  Ick!!!!  

I must say that I had a little nap in the afternoon and all better!


Besides more prepping - I know - I am trying to clear off the cutting table and there seems to be an endless supply of stuff that needs prepping.  After this week - NO MORE PREPPING - just sewing until I run out.  STOP LAUGHING!!!!


Anyway - I did manage to get a customer quilt done.

Customer quilt - DONE


I was going to put another quilt on the long arm last night, but I decided that would be pushing it. I had other stuff to get done so I did that. Nice and relaxed!!!!


On that note - I'm off on another crazy adventure today so will catch up when I can.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment