Friday, May 29, 2015

Tonga Rhapsody show n tell............


AHA - did I catch you off guard?  Yes - I still have a lot of homework pictures to post - well some and I will be doing that as best I can - trying to get all caught up on that.

We had our Tonga Rhapsody at Hobby Horse this past Saturday.


Tonga Rhapsody
Tonga Rhapsody by Wing and a Prayer
Here is the show n tell......   They had to sew ONE block and put the sashing around the blocks that they had previously made.

I am going from memory here so hopefully I get the names right......


Lynne

Marion

Anne

Erica

Linda

Susan


There were a few missing that day so they will have a bit of catching up to do.



Marion brought in this goregous piece for show n tell. The pattern is by Toni Whitney.   Beautiful job Marion!!!!


Marion's show n tell


And there you have it.  If you want to participate in one of these on-going projects next year - watch for the new patterns.  I am still in the selection process at this moment but hopefully by September all will be revealed.  

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment