Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The day after the day after!

When I was at the retreat, I slept like a log. I went to bed way before the others, but at my normal bedtime. I slept like a baby. Only one night of the four didn't I get a decent sleep. And that despite the fact the others were up chatting and sewing. I heard nothing.

Then I get home on Sunday, I'm tired but I can't sleep.  I knew I was in trouble when I woke up in the morning, but I went on with my day as usual.  I was dying in the afternoon. Just wanted to crawl under my desk and go to sleep.  I should have!

Got home and crashed on the couch for TWELVE hours.  I never do that. I think it had a lot to do with being dehydrated from the weekend.  Too much Bailey's, not enough water!

I feel much better today, but yikes - that was crazy.  However, I do that every once in a while.

I've almost got everything unpacked. And trying to get better packed for the next retreat! Or the next sewing day which will never happen. But since there's much to sew, I've got to make a date with that sewing machine every day!!!!

Due to my little snooze fest last night, I didn't get any pictures edited but have a look at this link below. It's pretty cute if you're into dogs.

Can you believe that Bernina is tugging at our heart strings with this sewing machine??  Much as I love dogs and the fact that they will make a donation to the Petfinder Foundation, I think I'll stick with Husqvarna.

Have a great day!!!

Ciao!

1 comment: