Rest assured, no rabbits were hurt in this incident - at least not to my knowledge! I mentioned yesterday that the girls were on the hunt for a rabbit under the gazebo. I have no objection to rabbits, but could they live OUTSIDE of my yard where the dogs can't use them to hone their hunting skills?
I let the girls out earlier than usual yesterday as I was going to be away in the morning. They got on the scent of this rabbit, and well, like a dog with a bone, they would NOT give up. Fortunately, they were quiet -- except for Lexi when she thought she was close and was yipping away, but in her soft voice. It was hilarious.
At one point, when I went out, this was all I saw.
|Mom -- we almost had the rabbit!|
|A rabbit on the lawn this morning|
|A storage facility|
- 90% of storage units exist in the United States. Does that surprise you? It doesn't surprise me!
- It's a $38 BILLION yearly industry! That is NOT a typo -- BILLIONS
- The average monthly cost is $90
- The number of storage facilities in the United States? 49,000 (that's facilities, NOT units)
- Percentage of households that rent a facility? Over 10%
|Six drawers to sort today|
|The wheels are back on the unit|
|Seven boxes of crap left to sort|
|Two trays of M's jewelry|
|Mom - don't shame me!|
|Mom -- I am a hoarder, and I'm PROUD of it!|