- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star
Friday, July 31, 2015
Busy like a bee!
Yep - what do you get when the apple (ME) doesn't fall far from the tree. Any opportunity to go for a drive and my Dad and I are there! We are off on a bit of a row by row adventure today. Going to be a long day - not sleeping worth two cents these days so glad to be doing something!! We did hit TWO row by row stores yesterday - got patterns, no plates as these stores did not order any.
No time to post pictures - we have a lot in order for the day and no time!
Have a great day!!!!!!!