No time to explain this morning except that we have a green light to start moving some of the stuff in the house. Oh boy - I think going white water rafting may be more fun (and I hate white water rafting!!)
Anyway - things are good - we are getting the paperwork done, got more appointments today and must run so we don't miss the doctor.
In the meantime - you can read the latest installment of 50 ways to keep a quilter happy on QUILTSocial.
I am debating whether to post any pictures of the mess in this house. But I am rethinking my situation at my house!!!!
On that note - have a great day!!!!!!!
- TUTORIAL - Twirling Seams
- TUTORIAL - Y Seams
- TUTORIAL - Fusible Applique
- TUTORIAL - Appliqued Circles
- TUTORIAL - Trimming Blocks
- TUTORIAL - Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - Starch method of applique prep
- TUTORIAL - Size of squares required for Half Square Triangles and Quarter Square Triangles
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month
- TUTORIAL - 2013/2014 Block of the Month (Part Two)
- TUTORIAL - Making an eight-pointed star