Saturday, September 24, 2011

That was NOT a Rant!

Oh dear - it is amazing how things can get lost in "translation" or how things get interpreted in print!

The basis of that previous post was to provide you with clues as to how I have arranged my days so that I can "appear" to be more productive than most. (That is a HUGE myth by the way!!!)   I can waste time like the best of the them. Oh yeah!!!!!   And the power naps and and and - well you get the picture!


Anyway - it has been crazy busy here and I do not even have time to do a proper blog this AM.

I shall try to watch the tone of the blog in the future!!!!

And I am excited today!   Why???   Well I have a meeting with a client this AM, then a two hour class and then NOTHING for the rest of the weekend!   Can you believe that????  Oh my god. I am going to sew and sew and sew and quilt. There are lots of left overs in the fridge (baked chicken - baked my me! and lots of shepherd's pie). I see a HUGE boost in that productivity level.

And I have lots to show(yes pictures) but that will have to wait until later today. Got to get an early start to the day and a smidgen more homework to prepare!

Have a GREAT day!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny how so many people can read the same blog and yet some take it totally the wrong way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I watched an encore of "Wylde On Health", this time with a Dr. Alwyn Wong. Maybe your Alwyn?
    "Take time to smell the roses".
    "It's not the arrival but the journey". Often???
    Anita E., cyber friend, you met at Sew Sisters sale.

    ReplyDelete