Thursday, February 23, 2012

Elm Creek Reveal - February


Yes - we had the the latest reveal of the Elm Creek class on Tuesday. There are 140 blocks in this project and we are ALMOST done. I am getting excited even though I am not as up to date as I would like to be.

Here are the blocks.................



Ruth's blocks. I laugh when I think that Ruth was going only to do a few of the blocks. She has done almost all of them!!!!!     Awesome job Ruth!!!!!!!

Lois' blocks. Lois is UP TO DATE. Way to go Lois!!!!!

Celia's blocks. She is about 8 behind - not bad!!!!!!

Carol's blocks. Carol is going to make a wall hanging so won't be making all the blocks - particularly those with Y seams!!!!!

Marianne's blocks. I think she is pretty caught up with the whole set as well. And fussy cut to boot!!!!!

Mary Jane's blocks. 

Look at Mary Jane's organization chart - this is pretty cool - she made a chart of all the blocks and colour codes them since she does not have a design wall. 

One more of my blocks

And another

And watch how this block comes together - all the pieces - LOTS of pieces

First seam done

Second

One more

Starting to look like a block

Oh oh - look at those wonky pieces

In the end - with a little steam - it all came together just fine

The start of another block - I hate those weird angles, but with the help of this Tri-Mate ruler - it was a breeze

Tri-Mate ruler

And another block done
I got a lot more prepared and I hope to get to them soon, but in the meantime, I am working on the prep work for the four quilts this weekend AND the gift bags and ONE exchange block.

Already been to the gym - adrenalin is now coursing through my veins and it is time to get o work!!!!!



Have a great day!!!!!



Ciao!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment