Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dear Jane February reveal

Will this be the last post of the day???  I know for most of you - it will look like the first one since they go in reverse order, but I have been blogging ALL DAY.

In case you are not familiar with Dear Jane - here is the original in all it's glory

And here is the homework from January - there were FIVE blocks to complete.

As I took the pictures and I apologize for a few of them. I was a bit fast on a couple of them and they are a tad blurry. Next time - I will hesitate for a moment before I take the picture. Also even though I wrote down the names as I took the pictures, somehow some are not right. Let me know which one is yours and I will fix that.

Anna B

Joy S

Anne G- that's a WOW factor

Anne SP

Bernice P

Beth T 

Bonnie C

Cathy P

Christie M

Mary M

Dede C

Elaine K

Evelyn (cool use of striped fabric)

Jo

Corinne V

Katheleen C

Kathy M

Linda D

Linda P (YES - she is doing THREE quilts)

Marion C

Judy T

Ronda G

Pauline F

Marilyn B
Vivenda VT

Sharon B

Suzie N
Anita G


Sacha


Jeanette (WOW - another bright one)

Takako I



Let's see - yes I got very confused - there are SIX pictures missing. There are THIRTY FIVE people in the class which we split in two. THREE people did NOT send me pictures of their blocks - and the other three - well I think I forgot to take pictures of the blocks. I am going to check my camera again in case I some how missed them.


Here are my blocks again - yes there is still one missing and now I have to find the fabric that I was going to use for it. Marian was rooting around in her box of fabric and I fear it may be lost. I must go back and rejig everything to make sure  I pick up the right colours. 

Speaking of planning - have a look at this which belongs to  - oh shoot - there were so many people and I was grabbing things and photographing them, my brain didn't have time to associate what with whom!!!!

Anyway - they took a snippet of fabric and glued it to the chart so when I call a specific letter - they can grab the appropriate fabric. Pretty cool.

Fabric layout for Dear Jane

Judy did the same thing, but just used coloured pens. So when a BLUE block comes up - she will go to the blue fabrics and pick one. Great idea - I might have to steal some of these ideas for mine!!!!!!


I will get the missing pictures up as soon as they come in. In the meantime, I think I had better get something else done with my day. It is now 4:30 PM. Yep - blogged the entire day away.

OK - so I made up attendance charts and sorted out the bags from yesterday - verified the homework and sent out the homework e-mails.


The NEW attendance sheet on the left and the OLD messy one on the right. 


Got to go



Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment