Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I'm discombobulated!!!!!!


I made up the post yesterday on Fusible Applique. Then for some reason when I hit the PUBLISH button it didn't publish. So - it just got published.

Anyway this has to be short today because I have Elm Creek class this morning and of course - I am way behind. Catching up - lots of show n tell so stay tuned.

I added FOUR pictures to the Christmas Club reveal. Tony who is back from vacation sent me his pictures and I am keeping them all together. Have a look - they are great.

I woke up this morning with an AHA moment. Now I can't remember what it was!   I thought it was relating to something I read in a recent magazine, but when I searched through that magazine, I did not see what I thought I remembered. That is SO BIZARRE.

On that note - check out the Christmas Club reveal and I'll have a great post for you tomorrow.


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment