Thursday, September 5, 2013

The NUMBERS!!!!


Trying to get myself organized!!   Good luck with that!

Anyway - here are some interesting numbers from my trip...........


Total distance - 7,775 KM
Total elevation gain - 42,789 Meters  (amazing given the fact that Mount Everest is 8,848 Meters)
Total elevation loss - 42,859 Meters (meaning that the east coast is higher than the west coast??? - well of course it is - we stopped in mid-town St. John's)
Total calories used - 230,742
Total hours pedaling - 364
Maximum speed - 79.4 KPH (GOD - I don't know when that happened, but I'm glad I didn't know)
Total weight loss - 11 pounds (and most of that was fat!!!!!)
Body fat percentage decreased by 5%


I haven't even looked at the pictures yet and will do that slowly. There are so many of them - will have to get them into a book so even I can enjoy them.


Again - thanks for following along. Made me feel good knowing that all of you were there behind me!!!!


Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!


Ciao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Elaine, Throughly enjoyed going along for the ride---it was amazing---looking forward to seeing your photos.
    Don't know how you are going to top that trip---a very special way to see our country.

    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!

    Lynn S. ( Carol Dalbecs sister) Vancouver BC.
    PS. Loved Marions explanation of WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5% reduction in body fat is incredible! Can't wait to see your trim new figure at Guild in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete